Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday August 17, 2010

I have a really great view from my hospital room.  I can see to downtown and the Oklahoma City skyline.  Today has been a dreary rainy kind of day, just the kind of day for staying in bed (hahaha).  Boredom is starting to set in.  Emotions for everyone are kind of a roller coaster.  I miss my little boy, and he misses his mommy and daddy.  His routine is all out of whack.  THANKFULLY, we have awesome family that jumps in without hesitation to help with whatever we need.  Slayton is currently on a rotation between staying with Gami and Pops, and Mimi and Papa.  Dj is going to take a break from staying here at the hospital with me tonight to stay at home with Slayton.  They both could use each other right now, along with a good night's sleep in their own beds. 

  I do not want to complain or even jinx anything by saying anything bad because I KNOW that I have to stay put. Several friends and family members are so encouraging with their own experiences that they have shared with me.  A sweet minister from my Church, Robyn, yesterday reminded me that at least I know something good will come out of being here at the hospital.  I get to take a present home with me in the end, unlike so many other people stuck in the hospital.    I am relying on my faith to get me through this journey.  I feel confident that this is just a bump in the road! 

No comments:

Post a Comment